Sunday, December 13, 2015

12/13/2015 | Can't Wright Anything...

So We had a week of which I can actually tell everyone much about. Suffice it to say that this ward needs some help, and we are working on that right now. Not sure how its going to come out, but that's about the info I can give you.

I'm pressed for time, so Ill let you know how everyone is doing real quick, but that's about the time I've got today.

So Itabayashi san passed his Interview, and Will be baptized this Saturday!!! Yay!! He came to church yesterday, and I was translating for Priesthood. Ive discovered that there is a difference between the gift of tongues, and the gift of translating. Translation is not something I've been blessed with. It is very difficult and does not come easy. So I eventually changed the subject, and just talked to him. :) oops. But he is doing great, and Im so glad Ive gotten to work with him.

We havent had any contact with Daisuke san. The last thing he told me was that he was going to try to make it to church yesterday, and he didn't come. So we'll have to try visiting him at his home. But I think he's 元気 so... Thats whats happening there.

Ritsuki kun is as 元気 as ever. Still hanging in there and coming to Church every week. Havent had another opportunity to teach him a lesson yet, but he is doing good.

Sorry there's not a lot to report on this week. Next week we'll have a baptism, so there will be stuff for that.

And I'm out of time sooo....
Try to do something for someone else this week.
Always be mindful of what's going on around you.
Don't eat pig meat raw.
愛しているよ
Elder Eliot