Sunday, February 14, 2016

02/14/2016 | And... Another Transfer Week!



Well. I apologize upfront for the short email, but we don't have time today. Sorry. It happens when your a missionary.

We've been continuing to work hard, and still haven't seen a lot of outward success, still have the Zero teaching pool, but I've come to realize, that It doesn't matter. God isnt letting us fail. He didnt
call me to come to Muroran, see success, and then fail. That isn't what he does. Everything we do, everyday, is his will. The outcome of what we are doing is exactly as he wants it to be. I don't quite know what the fruits of this work are going to be, but I know that they will be good. I pray that someday I might be able to see them, but for now, I'm comforted knowing that I have done enough. I've taken great comfort in one particular scripture lately (because I was teaching a lesson about developing talents)

Matthew 25:21
21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

I feel like I have been putting forth the effort. As long as I do so, he won't let me fail. I know this is his work. He is at the center of it, in whatever he does. Just because I'm not seeing outward signs of
success doesn't mean there isn't success. I am at peace with what I do. We will continue to try hard, but for now, I put my trust in the one guy that knows everything. Not the worse guy to put your trust in ;)

This week is transfers, so I will let you know next week what happens. I hope to stay in Muroran for just one more. Finish up with Elder Bailey and then head on. I know that this is the truth. This gospel is peace. Anyone can have it. Try it and see :)

Everyone have a wonderful week.
愛しているよ
Elder Eliot