Sunday, June 5, 2016

06/05/2016 | Transfers (Already)

New Sapporo Temple Public Open House is Coming In Aug (click photo for info)

Well... This week has been kind of crazy. So me and Elder McCreary were having an amazing time, had made a baptismal date with one of the coolest people ever. Then everything changed on Tuesday. 

I got called up this last Tuesday at about 5pm. It was the Assistants to the President, calling me to tell me I was being emergency transferred... I had to leave Moiwa. I only got to be there for 3 weeks, and they kicked me out. The exciting thing, is that I have been moved back to Shinkotoni. I get to come back and hang out here once again. 

I have been moved over now with an elder named Elder Plummer. He came to Japan at the same time as Elder Pace, and Elder Thurston. He was in the MTC (Missionary Training Center) with them, and he's probably the funniest of the three. Way cool. I have enjoyed getting to come back. 

This last Sunday was great. Getting to re-meet everyone was amazing. We even have an investigator just like Matsunogo Yuuki. If you don't remember him, he was the one that got baptized last year in Shinkotoni. Currently Matsunogo Yuuki has moved up to the city of Asahikawa to get a Drivers Licence. He should be coming back down sometime soon. Our investigator though is waaay cool. His name Is Oohashi Yutaka. He is a 26 year old kid, moved up here for his job. He is extremely Golden. We taught him yesterday about the Plan of Salvation, and when asking him if he had questions, he asks, "Well then what should I do." So we made a baptismal date with him for July 9th. What a great Birthday present. 

Well that's about the time I have for this week. I'm really excited to work here in Shinkotoni again. I feel very trusted that President Nakatuska thinks I can still help this area. It makes me happy. I am way excited to work here, I love Denedo (missionary work).

愛しているよ
Elder Eliot