Sunday, June 26, 2016

06/26/2016 | Transfers...

Well... It's been a transfer week. That means I am on my 15th transfer, and just getting that much closer to being done... Ugh... It is really hard to believe. So, We had a transfer week. And I didn't transfer. That was really nice. It looks like I will actually get to stay in Shinkotoni until the end of my mission. It makes me very happy.

I would like to take a second to thank everyone for the prayers on behalf of Oohashi san, and Doi san. Just to give you a little update on them, Oohashi san is going to be baptized. We had a good lesson with him this last week, in which we started going over some of the commandments with him. As we talked, instead of the typical reaction of "darn I can't do that anymore?"  He just had an attitude of OK. If that's what God wants, then I'll do it. It was a really good lesson. He will be baptized either on the 9th, or the 10th of July. We are very excited for him. Doi san, will probably not be baptized on his current scheduled date, however, he will be going down to the Honshu area to do something for his job. In doing so, when he is done, He will have more time to take off, and will be able to start coming to church, and start meeting with us, and fulfill his dream of being baptized as well. I know this is all from the power of prayer. Thank you so much for all your help. 

Other than that, not to much else is going on here. We are trying really hard, and are excited for the temple open house starting up next week. We have been giving out flyers like mad. Hopefully we'll
have a good turn out. We still have no idea what our role will be in it. The sisters will all be coming in to Sapporo to help with it, but we have not been told what the Elder's will do. It is all being handled by our higher ups. Like higher than President Nakatuska high. And he doesn't know anything either. It's giving us a lot of stress, but we are working hard.

Well other than that, not much more to talk about this week. I hope you all have a great week, and have a fun summer. Good luck to all those figuring out college stuff. I've heard it's rather difficult.

See you next week.
愛しているよ
Elder Eliot